Wednesday, April 11, 2007
My First Post
"See, here's the thing..." (for those of you who are Monk fans...)
This is my first post. I am very excited to start using this blog and hope that my friends and family will use it to keep in touch. I hope that I can chronicle my adventures (as my mom likes to call them) here...both good and bad.

My current adventure? I am hoping that I can run a marathon soon. Crazy? Probably so...no, definitely so....but that's ok. I contacted Team in Training which provides training for those wanting to run a marathon. In return, you do fundraising for their organization - Leukemia and Lymphoma. They emailed me back today but all of the informational meetings are in Dallas - too far for me to drive for a meeting. I returned the email asking for another solution, so we will see what they say. I did notice that they had a "Virtual Team in Training." Perhaps that will be a good solution.

Tuesday night news:
Ty - Finally did an "inward" at diving! Yeah Ty! I don't quite know exactly how this is executed but I do know that it requires you to go off the board backwards and touch your toes before straightening out to dive into the water. I think I would much rather run 26 miles!
Ry - His team won 18-9. He hit the ball every time he batted and scored 1 run. Yeah Ry! He has been playing 3rd base and has been doing a pretty good job. Not many balls come his way, but he is paying attention instead of rolling in the dirt! :-)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer