Thursday, April 12, 2007
This is INSANE!
"See, here's the thing..."
Ok, Ashley. I blame you for this! Here it is almost 1:00 am and I am STILL up! Why you ask? Because my brain is going a million miles a minute thinking about this crazy blog and all of the things I can do with it! First, I wanted a cute template...and of course, Blogger had nothing to suit my fancy. So, I went to Zoot Designs and found one I liked. Well then I had to figure out how to get the template to appear on my blog...took me a while but I got it. THEN, I decided that I at least needed a link to one friend, but couldn't figure out how to get a link. Finally went to the Blogger help and discovered that I needed to know code. Well, craaappp. Luckily, I am a smart girl and know how to copy and paste. :-) So, now I have a link to one friend. I don't know how many of my other friends actually have a blog but I am certainly going to find out...or at least make them start one.


1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Welcome to my world of insanity!

You will love it! :)

I am glad you joined our cult.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer