Wednesday, April 25, 2007
It's a Done Deal!
"See, here's the thing..."
So I've been kicking around this marathon idea for several weeks now and finally decided to just take that leap of faith and do it. I registered today! Go me! Now I have to raise about $4,000 to benefit Luekemia and Lymphoma Society as I run in the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco on October 21st! However, this is a fabulous cause, and if I am going to run, I am going to run for a cause. If you would like to help me with my fundraising efforts for my "miracle miles" (a miracle for those who benefit from the funding used to find a cure, AND a miracle for me just to run 26 miles), please visit my fundraising page at http://www.active.com/donate/tntvirtual/msides.
Here I am after running across the Golden Gate Bridge. I hope I look that good after running across all of San Francisco! :-)



2 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

You go girl! I'm so proud of you for taking the leap of faith and running in this marathon! That's awesome!
Keep the posts coming. I love your blog!
Love, Meredith
Phil 4:13:)

Blogger Karen said...

Hey overachiever! It's me, the SLACKER! I think I will create a contest to see who can sleep more! It will be a "Sleep marathon!" I've already been training for it!

Fitz...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer