Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Scary Thought
"See, here's the thing..."
I think I am addicted to running! I couldn't run today because Ry was sick and Keith is out of town so I just got to do a DVD at the house. However, the whole time I felt really yucky because I actually WANTED to be running! I think I am losing it...

Ty and Ry Update:
Ty is going to Carlsbad Caverns on their field trip on Saturday. I'm a little nervous about letting her go that far without me but I guess she has to grow up sometime. I could go with her if I wanted to, but I think she would be way embarrassed if I did. She's growing up way too fast.
Ry's teacher came to see me yesterday morning. She said that he did a great job on TPRI and Dibels! This is such a relief! I knew he could do! However, this also means that I am going to owe him a bike soon!


2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

You are a sicko! just kidding. I am proud of you for running! :)

I hope the field trip went well!

Blogger Karen said...

I can honestly say that I am addicted to NOT RUNNING!!! I only run when the "kids" take me for a walk!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer