Sunday, June 24, 2007
My Butt Hurts!
"See, here's the thing..."
Now that I have your attention, I would like to explain. I have a terrible ache that runs all the way from my hamstring up into my butt! In fact, today as I was doing my long run, I almost quit at 5 miles. But, I kept going....until mile 7 when I decided that I had had enough...but I evidently hadn't because I kept going. Then I did a little experiment at mile 8. I decided to "power walk" for half a mile. I figured that I would end up walking at some point in my marathon anyway, so I better start practicing harder walking in addition to my running. Needless to say, my butt hurts!


Here are this week's running totals:
Weekly Total: 31.6 miles
Monthly Total: 92.2 miles
Overall Total: 331.4 miles


2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

AS I have said before...I would feel sorry for you, except these "injuries" are self inflicted!!! HA! On another note, the tamales for your garage sale are a "go." I talked to her yesterday and she will make them and allow me to sell them!! Yeah!

Blogger Ashley said...

Keep working out! I am so proud of you!

Hope you guys are having a good and busy summer!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer