Sunday, June 3, 2007
Official Training Has Begun
"See, here's the thing..."
Today is the first day of official training with Team in Training. The training schedule says to run 4 miles at an easy pace...but I did my usual Sunday 10. After speaking with my coach, she said that it is fine to continue with my usual training mileage until the training schedule catches up to my normal mileage. Sounds good to me...I don't want to go backwards.

Since today is the first day of official training, I thought that I would start posting a weekly Sunday update. I will include my total mileage for the previous week, my total mileage for the month, and my total mileage since I started entertaining the thought of training for a marathon.

So, here is this week's TNT training update:
Previous Week's Total: 19.1 miles (it's a little low since I took Friday and Saturday off in preparation for today's official start date - and since it was the last two days of school - which are ALWAYS crazy!)
Monthly Total: 10.1 miles (today was the first time that I have run during June)
Total to Date: 249.3 miles (that's like running to my grandparent's house!)

Ty and Ry Update:
Ty is officially a 6th grader!
Ry is officially a 1st grader!


2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

WOW! You are a stud!

Blogger Karen said...

I think I will keep you up to date as to how many hours I sleep each week! Here is the total for today: 12!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer