Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Should I become a dentist?
"See, here's the thing..."
People keep asking me how the running is going. I tell them it's going great...with the exception of me being extremely SLOOOOOWWWW. So what's not going great? My fundraising. One girl on our team has already raised almost $2000! "How?" I ask...I need to know her tricks.

Maybe I should just become a dentist. If I were a dentist, I could have raised my whole total in one visit from my family - such as the one we had yesterday. Yes, I spent that much at the dentist yesterday. I spent about $4800 on Ty's braces and about $250 for Ry's procedure yesterday. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Just stating the facts when you have two children.

Anyway, here are my updated running totals:
Last Week's Total: 30.1 miles
Monthly Total: 30.1 miles (because last week was the first week I had run this month)
Overall Total: 269.4 miles


3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

I am very proud of your running. Seriously, I do not look forward to those dentist days!

Hope you are having a good summer!

Blogger Karen said...

DARN! I forgot to keep track of how many hours I slept!

Blogger Ty said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer